Small leaks create big messes
Water damage is more than property damage. It’s personal, and emotional.
SERVPRO of Wichita Falls understands the overwhelming devastation when faced with the daunting task of cleaning damage from a water loss.
And we’re here to help you through the restoration process. Our team of restoration professionals will assess the damage, coordinate the removal of contents with your insurance agent (if needed), and establish a restoration timeline.
We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
Our highly trained technicians will always keep you, and your agent, informed of any adjustments we make during the restoration process.
Rest assured, you and your property will be treated with dignity and respect every step of the way.
Water damage? Call SERVPRO of Wichita Falls at 940-263-1550.