Here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours.
Just ask one of our Wichita Falls area commercial clients who were notified part of their warehouse roof had been ripped off during the severe thunderstorm the night before.
Ask how this customer felt when he noticed the water damage inside. Then ask them how SERVPRO of Lawton was truly Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Here in Texoma, severe thunderstorms can strike quickly and we strike right back. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Storms don’t take holidays off and neither do we.
Our professionally trained experts know that water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc.
SERVPRO of Wichita Falls arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Call us at 940-263-1550 at the first sign of water damage. We're here to help.