What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
From Google Reviews:
After my home was damaged due to a grease fire (and water damage from fire department) we called SERVPRO of Wichita Falls. They were extremely professional and made the claims process easy. They cleaned our contents with a thoroughness and respect that made me pleased with our choice to hire them. I definitely recommend SERVPRO of Wichita Falls!!!
Excellent job from pack out to move in. The crew was very helpful!
The team was super sweet, watching for the animals and left nothing unturned.
No improvements needed! They have been great!
Our SMR made this whole process so much less stressful than we thought it would be. Tyler Watts explained the
whole process to us and told us exactly what they were going to do and that’s exactly what he and his crew did.
My house feels brand new again. Thank you again so much Tyler.
"Electra Healthcare Center had a kitchen fire Tuesday night 1/10/18. The Electra Fire Department was onsite in one minute of receiving the call. Fire was put out quickly but there was smoke and water damage. SERVPRO of Wichita Falls were called and were onsite within 45 minutes and done an exceptional job of cleaning up so the residents could come back to the facility. Excellent job Aaron you and your team are the best. You service and professionalism will always be remembered."