Water damage timeline - 48 hours to 1 week
When your home has water damage from flooding or leaks, you need SERVPRO of Wichita Falls. Our highly trained technicians will immediately respond to your home, inspect the affected areas, and begin the cleaning and drying process. Utilizing the latest technology, we will remove standing water and affected floor coverings, establish a scientifically based drying method, and monitor and document our findings daily until your home is SERVPRO dry.
Because we know what happens to property 48 hours after being exposed to water damage:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
Need help today? Call SERVPRO of Wichita Falls at 940-263-1550.
Want more information on our services? Visit our website at https://www.SERVPROwichitafalls.com