About SERVPRO of Wichita Falls
Imagine a Marine husband and father deployed overseas, leaving behind a wife pregnant with their first child. Following that deployment, imagine the young wife discovering her daughter must undergo emergency open heart surgery. Finally, understand how overcome this young mother feels when her place of employment terminates her, rather than allowing her time off with a sick child.
Kaycee and Aaron Ryan don’t have to imagine it, because they lived it.
And this became the moments in their lives that brought them to SERVPRO.
Upon returning home, Aaron left the Marine Corp and joined the U.S. Air Force Reserves. Kaycee returned to work in a SERVPRO franchise in California. Three years later, they decided to open a SERVPRO of their own, and chose Wichita Falls as their new home.
That was 2014. Today, the Ryan family is flourishing and celebrating the 5th Anniversary of their growing business.
When we say we understand the stress and worry that comes with a disaster and the disruption it causes your life, we truly do understand.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Wichita Falls specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Wichita Falls can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Wichita Falls.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business please call us today at
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Barrel Racing Event Sponsor for the PRCA Rodeo
- Interim-President for newly formed Texoma Women's Business Council (TWBC)
- Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce
- Meals on Wheels - Delivery Volunteer
- Member of the North Texas Home Builder's Association
- Member of the Wichita Falls Realtors Association
- Member of Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Member of Wichita Falls Rotary Club - District #5790
- National Corporate Sponsor for the American Red Cross
- National Corporate Sponsor for the PGA Tour
- PhasedIN - Advisory Board Member
- President of TBW (Texas Business Women)
- Sponsor for CMSA Texas Smokin Guns Mounted Shooting Club
- Sponsor for the WF Night Hawks Indoor Football Team
- Sponsor of the WCMPA Rodeo
- Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce - Gold Coat Ambassador
- 2016 - Texas Trainership's Rookie of the Year Award
- 2017 - America's SBDC Small Business Person of the Year - North Texas Region
- 2017 - Small Business Person of the Year / Dallas Region
- 2017 - State of Texas Small Business Award